How to send in your donations
17 January 2013
How to deposit or send in your DineAid 2012 customer donationss
RESTAURANTS - $2 per table donations
First run a sales report total on your POS/Till system for November and December – This will indicate how many DineAid donations were made during each month.
- Bank Payment – to DineAid Charitable Trust via: ASB Bank, Greenwoods Corner, Epsom. Account number: 12-3025-0434933-50.
- Cheque & Postal Payment – Make cheque payable to DineAid Charitable Trust & Post: C/O Restaurant Association: PO Box 8287, Symonds Street, Auckland 1150
(Please reference the name and address of your Restaurant or Cafe on the transfer or cheque so that we know from which establishment(s) the payment has been received)
CAFES - Coin Collection Boxes
- Unlock your coin collection boxes and pour coins into the ASB deposit bags provided, write your cafe name on the bag. Then simply drop off at you local ASB
- In the event you cannot find your ASB deposit bags - Your Local ASB will have additional bags. Bank Payment – to DineAid Charitable Trust; Account number: 12-3025-0434933-50.
- Please return post your DineAid collection box to: DineAid Charitable Trust & Post: C/O Restaurant Association: PO Box 8287, Symonds Street, Auckland 1150
A thank you certificate of appreciation and total raised will be sent to each participating restaurant and café ( usually arounf May each year & once the final total raised is known
Your support and participation makes a big difference;Thank you for being part of the DineAid 2012.
Collectively as a restaurant industry we hope to raise $70,000 - $80,000 from the 2012 fund raising campaign.